We at Scale Up commit to protect and respect your privacy.
This policy describes how Scale Up collects, shares, and uses your information when you access our services. This policy applies to all of the products and services owned and operated by ScaleUpSuccess.com, together with ScaleUpSuccess.com partners, operators, and affiliates, (collectively, “Scale Up,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), including the content, features, data, and software available on ScaleUpSuccess.com, our mobile applications, and other websites or applications that we operate (“Services”).
What personal data we collect, and why we collect it
1. Information You provide
We collect content, images, and other information you provide to us when you access our Services, including when you complete web forms on ScaleUpSuccess.com; communicate with us about our Services via comments, direct message, e-mail, SMS message, or telephone; or respond to one of our surveys.
Categories of information you may choose to provide to us include:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Your business information
- Reviews or comments you leave on our website or other public websites;
2. Information We collect from your device(s)
We may collect the following information from the device that you use to access our Services while your identity remains anonymous:
- Device attributes such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, bandwidth, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins;
- Information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots) or whether a window is in the foreground or background;
- Identifiers unique to you, your device, or your account(s), such as device IDs, advertising IDs, and other similar static ID numbers such as those from apps or accounts you use;
- Information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location;
- Network and connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, and IP address; and
- Data from cookies, tags, pixels, web beacons, and log files stored on your device, including cookie IDs, page views, how often you visit our website, and links you clicked.
We generally use this information for your convenience and to improve our Services. For instance, we may use it to (i) remember your information so that you do not have to re-enter it; (ii) provide you with customized content and information, including advertising; (iii) monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (iv) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and usage patterns; and (v) diagnose or fix technology problems.
How we use this information
When you submit your information to ScaleUpSuccess.com, you agree to receive additional information, including updates on digital product offerings, promotions, and other related products and services, including Third-Party Services, which may be of interest to you from Us or our business partners. This information will be sent to our business partners for order processing and fulfillment. The business partner may require additional information from you to complete the order process. That information will be gathered on the business partner’s website, via the telephone and/or SMS. We may use your phone number to follow-up with you via phone and SMS.
1. To provide our services to you
We use the information collected about you to deliver our Services, including personalized features and content. We use the information also to provide you with options for home selling relevant to your individual circumstances.
2. To advertise our services
We use the information collected from your devices to serve you with relevant advertising. This information may be shared with third-party ad providers, such as Google, Bing, and Social media for target advertising.
How we protect your information
Scale Up takes steps to protect the security and integrity of all sensitive information provided to us. We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, administrative, and procedural safeguards to preserve the integrity, confidentiality, and security of all personal information collected through the Services. However, no security measure, system, or control is infallible. Therefore, like all businesses, we cannot guarantee that our Services are invulnerable to attack or misuse.
Opting-out of our communications
If you are interested in no longer being contacted by Scale Up in one or multiple ways, we respect your choice. You may click on the unsubscribe links in our marketing emails, text STOP in response to marketing SMSs, and request removal from our mailer list by emailing us a request at email@example.com
California Consumer Privacy Act Rights
In addition to Scale Up’s general privacy policies, consumers that are California residents (hereinafter, “you”) have specific rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
1. How to Make a California Consumer Privacy Act Request
You may request to know, delete, or opt-out of sales under the CCPA by calling us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you or a duly authorized agent may make a CCPA request on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent requesting on behalf of a California resident, please call us at (832) 554-7791.
You have the right to make a free request twice during any twelve-month period. The request must:
- Provide sufficient information for us to reasonably verify that you are the person, or an authorized representative of the person, about whom we collected the personal information; and
- Please describe your request with sufficient detail for us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We may require additional verification before deleting or disclosing, particularly sensitive information. We will only use the verification information you provide to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
We do not charge you a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Updates and Questions
This policy was last updated on March 31, 2021.